MBA Colleges Under Cat
The Master in Business Administration or MBA degree covers the several areas of the field of business, some of which are finance, managerial economics, business law, entrepreneurship, management, accounting, applied statistics, business communication, business ethics, marketing and operations in a manner most relevant to management analysis and strategy. A degree in MBA works as a terminal degree as well as a professional degree. The college that offers MBA courses ensure consistency in the quality of education provided to the students. Business schools in many countries, like India, offer MBA programmes that tailor to full-time as well as part-time executive learning to its students. These schools also provide distance learning to its students, many that concentrate on specialisations.
Get To Know More About CAT
Before we get into the details of the MBA colleges that are under CAT, let us first understand the meaning of the term. The ordinary Admission Test or the CAT exam is a test based on the computer supposed in India. In this test, candidates are scored based on Quantitative Ability (QA), Data Interpretation (DI), Logical Reasoning (LR), Verbal Ability (VA), and Reading Comprehension (RC). The CAT exam was started by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) to use the test to select the best students for the programs based on business administration.
Colleges Under CAT
There are several MBA colleges under CAT that follow the results of this text and select students based on it along with other eligibility criteria.
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore.
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi.
- Shailesh J Mehta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
- Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode
- Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
- Management Development Institute, Mangalore
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- SPJIMR, Mumbai
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai
- Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
- Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
- Xavier Institute of Management, Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar
- Indian Institute of Management, Rohtak
- Indian Institute of Management, Ranchi
- Indian Institute of Management, Raipur
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
- Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management, Kolkata
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Gwalior
- Pondicherry University, Puducherry
- Delhi School of Management, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
- Goa Institute of Management, Goa
- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
If you search the internet for the institutes mentioned above, you will find that all these colleges rank from 1-20 in the list of the top MBA colleges in India that are under CAT. These colleges provide the top-class facilities and faculty for teaching the students and providing knowledge in the field of business management and administration to them.