List Of MBA Colleges Which Offers Direct Admission
In Bangalore, there are some MBA colleges who all provide this course for the students. If you want to take admission in MBA course, then you may go for the top colleges that are present in Bangalore. This place is famous for the top-rated MBA colleges.
When it comes to the MBA course, the total time that it takes for the completion of the course is two years. This course is said to be providing you with some specialised courses. As a student, if you are trying to take admission in MBA course, then you can choose your favourite dedicated course that the college offers to you.
Specialisation Course Offered By Colleges
- Hospitality management.
- Retail management.
- Hotel management.
- Operations management.
- Sales and marketing.
- Human resources management.
- Supply chain management.
These are the top specialised programs that the colleges offer for you, and they are in demand. Apart from these courses, there are also other specialised programs for the students.
But when you want to take admission in any of the colleges, then the college has got specific criteria for the admission. So if you're going to take admission in any college, then you need to fulfill the criteria.
- A student needs to produce a valid graduation certificate from any recognised university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent of marks in the graduation exam.
- A student needs to appear in MBA entrance exams and also need to qualify in the exam.
But it is seen that many students are there, who all don't give any MBA entrance exams. Instead, these students search for the colleges who all offer direct admission to them. But before going for the direct admission, you need to look at the factors.
Factors To See Before Admission
- Gather all the information about the MBA colleges that you want to join.
- Gather the information about the placement, fee structure as well as other factors of the college.
- Visit the college yourself and witness the facilities, infrastructure, and other essential things.
- Must see the teaching facilities and try to know how the teachers are.
- Must check about the approval of college for the MBA course. The college must have got approval from AICTE.
These are the essential factors that you need to see before going to any college for direct admission. If you want to take direct admission in any MBA college, they always try to go to the best colleges in Bangalore.
If you are confused among the colleges, then here is the list, which will allow you to give an idea about the college.
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences.
- PES Institute of Technology and Management.
- Alliance School of Business.
- Christ University Institute of Management.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- IFIM Business School.
- Indus Business Academy.
- GEMS B-School.
- ITM Business School.
- ISBM Bangalore.
These are the top 10 colleges which provide direct admission for MBA course.