Direct Admission For SCMS MBA Cochin
SCMS Cochin School of Business was established in 1976. It is a private college. It is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottyam. The college is recognized by All India Council for Technical Education and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- 1. Wi-Fi enabled campus
- 2. Sport Complex
- 3. Air-conditioned Classrooms
- 4. Well stocked Library
- 5. Auditorium
- 6. Three Well-equipped Laboratory with 400 systems
- 7. Cafeteria
- 8. Hospital and Medical Facilities
- 9. Separate Hostel for Boy’s and Girl’s that can host 300 students. AC and Non AC accommodation available
- 10. Computer Centre with 600+ PCs
- 11. Modern Teaching Aids
- 12. Gym
- 13. Excellent and experienced Faculty
- 14. Workshops are arranged
- 15. The college also organizes International Conferences.
- 1. Full-time PGDM
- 2. Part-time PGDM
- 1. Banking and Insurance
- 2. Retailing and Merchandise
- 3. Marketing Merchandise
- 4. HR Management
- 5. Foreign Trade Management
- 6. International Business
- 7. Advertising Management
- 8. Systems and Operation Management
- 9. Knowledge Management
- 10. Public Relations Management
- 11. Supply Chain Management
Courses Offered at SCMS
Eligibility for PGDM:-
- 1. Candidate must be a graduate with an aggregate mark of 50% in any discipline from a recognized university.
- 2. Candidates will be selected based on the marks scored by them in entrance exam- CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ATMA.
- 3. Merit is the only way to secure admission in this course.
- 4. The holds an interview round for shortlisted candidates who qualified in the entrance exam. The interview round is followed by a Group Discussion round.
- 5. Candidates of the age of 20 years to 50 years can apply.
- 6. To secure a seat in these course candidates must have 25% in Past Academic Record/Graduation, 25% in Admission Test, 20% in Group Discussion and 30% in Personal Interview.
- 7. Direct admission is offered to candidates of SAARC countries.
- 8. Final year Bachelor’s degree student can also apply for this course.
- 9. 2 year of work experience is compulsory for part-time PGDM.
There is two application procedure- online and offline.
- 1. Candidates must register themselves online on the official website of the college.
- 2. All the details asked for in the application form must be filled.
- 3. The application form must be submitted with the following documents attached to it- attested copies of the mark sheet of 12th and 10th along with the passing certificate, attested copy of Bachelor’s degree along with mark sheet, CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT/ATMA/KMAT Admit Card, Score Card and Fee Receipt, Migration Certificate and Character Certificate and a stamp size passport photograph.
- 4. The Registration fee is INR 1000 and the Application fee is INR 950. The has to be submitted.
- 1. Candidates have to download the application form from the official website of the college.
- 2. Candidates can pay the Registration fee and the Application online only through a payment gateway.
- 3. Candidates have to fill the application form by providing accurate and sufficient details.
- 4. Candidates have to submit the application form with the above-mentioned documents attached with the form.