Admission For BAMS Colleges In Karnataka
When it comes to the BAMS colleges in Karnataka, you can see that there are some colleges. The full form of BAMS is Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine, and Surgery. This college awards you with a graduate degree after you have completed the courses in the college within its stipulated time. The course also includes a one year of internship.
The courses that are offered by the BAMS colleges are said to be pathology, modern anatomy and diagnostic procedures, preventive and social medicine, physiology, pharmacology and many more. All these courses are said to be corresponding courses to the Ayurvedic principles of Kaya Chikitsa, Rachana Sharira and many other.
When it comes to the colleges in Bangalore, then some of the top BAMS colleges in Bangalore are mentioned below.
- Goutham College.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- SDM Institute of Ayurveda.
- Govt. Ayurveda Medical College.
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and research.
When it comes to the top colleges in Karnataka state, then the top colleges of the state are mentioned below.
BAMS colleges in Karnataka
- SDM Ayurveda College.
- Karnataka Ayurveda Medical College.
- BapujiAyurvedic Medical College.
What are the eligibility criteria for admissions?
The students who all want to take admissions in these colleges should know that they should fulfill the college criteria for admissions. The criteria are mentioned below.
- Students need to have 10+2/ PUC II/H.S.C or any equivalent exam certificate.
- The student needs to clear Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology along with English.
- The minimum percentage of marks that a student needs to score in the final exam is 50 percent which is mandatory for General category. For SC/ST students, you need to score 40 percent.
- Students who have completed BSC-1 or B.SC Degree with 50 percent marks can also take admission. In case you are SC/ST, you need to have 40 percent marks.