MBA or Master of Business Administration is a course which is offered by many B-schools in India. If you are interested in doing an MBA and to have a degree, then you can go for admission in any of the top B-schools. Apart from that these top B-schools also provide the courses via correspondence, part time, full time or even long distance. The total period for completing the MBA course is two years. When it comes to the MBA, it is seen that this course is currently a trending course in India. Most of the students who all pass the graduation now want to go for the post graduation courses. Now the students don't want to do the job after graduation as an MBA giving them more good jobs with good salary packages.
Importance of MBA in the student's life
When it comes to the MBA, this post graduation course has got a promising future with a better salary structure than the graduate students. As per a study, it shows that about more than 70 per cent MBAs now serving in various companies as the managers as well as board directors in the organizations.
If you see this course professionally, then it is seen that MBA not only help in gaining the knowledge, but it also helps in getting some familiar conditions to the industry when it comes to the communication and moves.
It is seen that the demand for MBA is rising day by day. More and more student now wants to pursue the course. With an increase in the students for MBA courses, it is seen that the seats of the MBA colleges are limited. For that reason, all top MBA colleges have got some of the eligibility criteria for the admission.
When it comes to getting into any top B-school, then you need to fulfil these conditions.
- A student needs to have a valid graduation certificate from any recognized university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent marks in the graduation exams.
- If the student has appeared for the final exams and waiting for the results, then the student can also apply.
- A student must not have any backlogs.
- A student must have given the MBA entrance exams and needed to qualify in it.
- When it comes to admission, it is seen that there are many colleges who all offer MBA courses. So the students get confused among the colleges and can't decide where to take admission to pursue an MBA. To help them out, here is the list of the top MBA colleges of India.
Top MBA colleges which offer Management course
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
- Indian Institute of Management, Gurgaon.
- Department of Management Studies, New Delhi.
- National Institute of Industrial Engineering, Mumbai.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee.
- SPJIMR, Mumbai.