Admission Process In Wellingkar Institute, Mumbai
Established in 1977 Prin. L. N. Wellingkar Institute of Management Development and Research is situated in Mumbai. It is approved by the global affiliation. Recognized by Distance Education Council (DEC), Central Government of India it is known as one of the best business school.
The institute is affiliated to the University of Mumbai and approved by AICTE, NBA, and MHRD. It is a private college.
- Great Infrastructure
- Well Stocked Library
- Separate Hostel for Boy’s and Girl’s
Courses Offered at Wellingkar Institute:- Full-Time Programs- PGDM-
- 1. PGDM E-business
- 2. PGDM Business
- 3. PGDM Research and Business Analytics
- 4. PGDM Healthcare Management
- 5. PGDM Media and Entertainment
- 6. PGDM Rural Management
- 7. PGDM Retail management
- 8. MMS
- 1. Post Graduate Program in Enterpreneurship Management
- 2. Post graduate Program in Media and Entertainment Management
Part-Time Master Programmes
- 1. Masters in Human resource Development Management
- 2. Masters in Financial Management
- 3. Masters in Information Management
- 4. Masters in Marketing Management
- Management Studies
PG Diploma in Management-
- 1. Marketing Management
- 2. Finance Management
- 3. Human Resource Management
- 4. Retail Management
- 5. Operations Management
- 6. Supply Chain Management
- 7. Business Administration
- 8. E-Business Management
- 9. Banking, Investment and Insurance Management
- 10. Rural and Agribusiness Management
- 11. Hospitality Management
- 12. Healthcare Management
- 13. Services Excellence
- 14. Travel and Tourism Management
- 15. IT Project Management
- 16. E-commerce Management
- 17. International Business Management
- 18. Media and Advertising Management
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree to be eligible to apply for Postgraduate Courses and a Master’s Degree in Management for Ph.D.
- For admission in Ph.D. candidates must appear and qualify in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) which is conducted by the University of Mumbai followed by the interview process.
- The institute has an interview based admission procedure for PGP Courses.
- Only by qualifying in Entrance examination like CAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT/MAHCET followed by GD and PI candidates can apply for admission in PGDM course.
- Candidates must qualify in CAT/CMAT/GMAT/MAH-MBA/MAT/ATMA/XAT/MMS CET to apply for admission in MMS course.
- Admission to Courses like Special, Certificate, Diploma, Diploma Programs and Post Graduate solely depends on the merit in the qualifying examination.
- The admission to PGDM-HB is based on merit. Graduates from any stream can apply for admission in this program.
- Admission to PGDM is profile based. A good profile must include- strong academic background, extracurricular activities with achievements and work experience.
- Applicants should be an Indian Citizen.
- Work experience is needed for admission in courses like PG Diploma, Part-Time MBA, Diploma and Certificate Courses.
Application Process of Wellingkar Institute:-
The institute has an online form fill-up process for every course.
- 1. Candidates must fill up the online form provided.
- 2. The process of Form fill-up is different in some subjects. Candidates must complete the full procedure.
- 3. Participation in the interview is compulsory.
- 4. Submission of required documents and admission fee (both mentioned on college site) at the time of admission.