What are the cut-off marks for getting into AJ Shetty Medical College?
If you are in search of getting the best medical college for your child to pursue MBBS, then AJ Shetty medical college in Mangalore is best. This college comes among the top colleges in Mangalore. The college has got all types of basic facilities for the students that they need while going for medical courses. The college was established in the year 2002 by Laxmi Memorial Education Trust.
The college is now affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The college has got the approval of Medical Council of India. It is one of the best colleges for medical in Mangalore. The college has got the best teaching faculty for the students with perfect infrastructure, well-maintained classrooms, well-equipped labs and a perfect studious environment inside the college.
Why go to this college?
Many students want to get into this college as this college provides the students with all kinds of basic facilities to the students. As the academic performance of the college is best, so many students want to take admission in this college. So, the competition to get into this college is getting high and high each year. To tackle all this competition in a better manner, the college has now set the criteria for the students.
What are the eligibility criteria for students?
If you want to get a seat in this college for medical course, then you need to fulfill this criterion for this all
- A student needs to pass the 12th board exams.
- A student needs to show the passing certificate of 12th board exams.
- A student needs to appear in subjects like Biology, Physics, and chemistry.
- A student needs to secure 50 percent marks in the exams.
- A student needs to appear for the NEET Medical entrance exams.
- A Student needs to qualify and good marks in the NEET medical entrance exams.
After the results of the NEET medical entrance exams got published, the college then published its list in which it mentions the students who all can take admission in the college. The list that is published by the college is based on the merits and results. The college sees the marks of the students in both 12th board exams and NEET entrance exams. So, if you want to get a seat in the AJ Shetty medical college, then you must score some good and outstanding marks in board exams and medical entrance exams. After that only you can get admission in the college
What are the cut-off marks for the NEET medical entrance exams?
As the competition is very high among the students, so to counter the same and to take only good students for the college, the college has set some cut-off marks for the different categories of students. The list of cut-off marks for different categories are mentioned below.
- If you belong to UR category, then you need to secure 50 percent marks in the exam.
- If you belong to SC and ST, then you need to score at least 40 percent marks in the exam.
- If you belong to the OBC category, then you need to score 40 percent marks in the exam.