What is the cut-off mark for MBBS in Vydehi medical college?
Vydehi Medical College is the best college in Bangalore. The college has got all types of facilities starting from the quality of teaching to the environment for studying and libraries. All the things are good in college. So, for these reasons, this college is considered to be the best college for the pursuing MBBS course.
Why is MBBS in demand?
After the students completed their higher education, they now prefer MBBS over other streams. This is because MBBS is giving them the best opportunity for their career. Due to these reasons, many students now go for this course rather than going for the other streams. But the difficulty arises the seats for the MBBS. For this course, the seats in the Vydehi medical college is very limited. For these reasons, there is huge competition among the students to get the seats. To counter this problem, the college has laid down the eligibility criteria for this.
Eligibility criteria for students
To get into this college, you need to go through these criteria carefully.
- 1. A student needs to pass the 12th board exams.
- 2. A student needs to have the 12th board exams certificate from the affiliated boards.
- 3. A student needs to appear in the exam in subjects like Biology, physics, chemistry, and English.
- 4. A student needs to score 50 percent of marks in minimum.
- 5. A student then needs to appear for the medical entrance exams that are done on the national or state level.
- 6. A student needs to qualify as well as score good marks in this exam.
So, these are the eligibility criteria for getting qualified for the admission.
If you go for Vydehi medical college, you will see that the seats allocated for the students by the college is based on merit list. This means that the seats that the college offers to you are by seeing the marks. The college takes the notes of the marks that you have secured in medical entrance exams as well as in board exams also. So, you need to score good marks in both the exams to get a seat in this college.
Cut-off marks set by the college for NEET medical entrance exams
The college accepts the admission forms from the students who all have appeared for the NEET entrance exams. If you want to get into this college, then you need to give NEET medical entrance exams. Here is the cut-off list for the exams set by the college.
- 1. If you belong to Unreserved or UR category, then you need to score 50 percentile mark in NEET.
- 2. If you belong to Unreserved Physically handicapped or UR-PH, then you need to score 45 percentile marks in NEET.
- 3. If you are from SC or ST, then you need to score 40 percentile marks in NEET.
- 4. If you belong to other backward classes or OBC, then also you need to score 40 percentile in NEET.