There are so many medical colleges in the state of Karnataka that choosing the best out of them is a really difficult job. We have chosen the top 5 medical colleges with the courses offered and fees charged to make your choice easier.
1. Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore - This college is located in the city of Mangalore in Karnataka and it offers admission through the NEET entrance examination conducted all over India. It offers courses in MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery), MD (Doctor of Medicine), MS (Master of Surgery) and M.Sc (Master in Science). The course duration of MBBS here is of 5 years and 5 months. It is known as one of the finest colleges in the state of Karnataka for studying medicine and falls among the top 5 choices of colleges for medical students.
2. Rajarajeshwari Medical College, Bangalore - Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, the college was established in the year 2005 with the aim of providing students with best the education in the most nurturing environment for studying and training themselves while studying their courses. This college offers courses in MBBS, MD, MS, and MSc. The MBBS degree is offered here in 5 years and 6 months' duration with an annual fee of INR 109,800. Admission is given here on the basis of the NEET scores of the students.
3. M. S. Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore - This private college was established in the year 1979 and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Bangalore). Its world-class facilities and education provided is the cause of its fame and name not only in India but also throughout the globe. It offers courses including MBBS, B. P. T. , MD and M. CH. The MBBS course offered here is based on the NEET exam and the course is of a 5 year duration. The annual fees charges here are INR 109,800.
4. Bangalore Medical College, Bangalore - The BMC, located in Bangalore, Karnataka, is a government college which offers the MBBS course with annual fees of approximately INR 15,000. The MBBS course offered here is of duration of 5 years and admission is determined on the basis of the students NEET score. 4 courses are offered here which include- MD, BSc, MBBS and Bsc (lateral).
5. St. John' s Medical College, Bangalore - This College offers courses in MBBS, MD, MS, and Master of Chirurgiae. Affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (Bangalore), the St. John' s Medical College was established in 1962 and has been recognised for the excellent performance of its students year after year. Students have often preferred to study at this esteemed college for the world-class education it provides with the best available facilities in India.
Study In The Best College For S Bright Future!Among hundreds of medical colleges just in the state of Karnataka, there are some colleges which offer the students with the best education in the best environment for studying and training. Make your choices carefully before beginning your education.