Siddhartha Medical College Fees Structure 2021
The Sri Siddhartha medical college is located in the outskirts of Tumkur district in Bangalore, Karnataka. The college is affiliated to the Sri Siddhartha University. The college has made a name for itself after it was established in the year 2008. The courses offered by the university are recognized by the medical council of India. If you are someone who likes keeping your options, you can consider this college for higher medical studies, as the college offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. If for some reason you want to go to a different university other than the Rajiv Gandhi University, this college should be your choice. The fee structure of the courses is also quite attainable as compared to other medical colleges in the Indian subcontinent. Time to take at the courses offered and the fees structure of the university.
Courses And Fees Structure
The following are the courses that are currently being offered at the Sri Siddhartha Medical Colleg
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) – This is a full-time undergraduate course of 5 years and 5 months. The intake capacity of this course is 150 seats per course. The course fee for the entire program is Rs 7828750. The fee includes the tuition fee as well as other fees.
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) – This is an undergraduate course of 4 years with an intake capacity of 40 seats per course. You can purse BE in civil engineering, biotechnology, computer science and engineering, eler=ctrical and electronics engineering, medical electronics, electronics and communication engineering, industrial engineering and management, information science and engineering, mechanical engineering and telecommunication engineering. The fee of the entire program is around Rs 674000.
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) – This is an undergraduate course of 4 years. The course fee is Rs 2063000.
- Doctorate of Medicine (MD) – This is a postgraduate course of 3 years with an intake capacity of 1 seat per course. The course fee is Rs 6857250. You can pursue MD in anesthesia, anatomy, general medicine, microbiology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, pathology, physiology, psychiatry, radiology and community medicine.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) – The postgraduate course is of 2 years with an intake capacity of 18 seats per course. The course fee is Rs 200000. You can pursue M.Tech in Computer design of a structure, digital electronics, product design and manufacturing, computer science and engineering, thermal power engineering, VLSI design and embedded system and computer applications in industrial drives.
- Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) – The postgraduate course is 3 years with an intake capacity of 2 seats per course. The course fee is around Rs 2357250.
- Master of Surgery (MS) – The postgraduate course is of 3 years with an intake capacity of 1 seat per year. The cost of the course is Rs 6857250.
- Postgraduate diploma – The diploma course is of 2 years with an intake capacity of 1 seat per year. The course fee is Rs 885900.
- Master of Computer Application (M.CA) – 3 years postgraduate course with an intake capacity of 60 seats. The course fee is Rs 255000.
- Diploma – This is a 2 years diploma. The course fee is Rs 3771500.