What is the cut off mark for Siddhartha medical college?
The medical course is one of the most trending courses among the students. Most of the students who all pass the board exams now want to get into the medical line due to the better opportunities that they get in this line.
The medical course gives some better job opportunities for you. They provide the students with better jobs, better salary caps and better things than the other streams. So, many students now opt for this course rather than going for other courses.
In Bangalore, many medical colleges all provide you with the best medical course for you. Among them, Siddhartha Medical College comes among the top college in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 1988 by Sri Siddhartha Educational Society or SSES. This college is located at a prominent place of Bangalore and is well connected by all means.
Why go to this college?
If you are thinking about why to go for this college, then you must know that this college comes among the top colleges for the medical course in Bangalore. In academic performance, this college has held some of the best kind of records concerning other colleges. Apart from that, all the college has got the best kind of faculty for the students, and they are considered to be the best faculty in Bangalore for a medical course.
How to get admission in the college?
Many students all want to take admission in this college. But the main problem is the medical seats for the students are very limited. And at the same time, the students who all want to take admission in the college are very high in number. To counter the problem, Siddhartha medical college has set some eligibility criteria for the same.
Here are the eligibility criteria for the students that they need to qualify for getting a seat in medical college.
- The student needs to pass the 12th board exams.
- The student needs to show the passing board certificate which they must have got from an affiliated school or college.
- The student needs to secure 50 per cent marks in board exams.
- The student needs to appear in exams with subjects physics, chemistry and biology.
- The student needs to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- The student needs to qualify as well as score good marks in the entrance exam to get qualified for getting admission in the college.
As NEET medical entrance exam is compulsory for the students to get a seat in a medical college, so all students appear for this exam. To take the best students out of many students, Siddhartha College has set the cut off marks for NEET entrance exam.
Cut-off marks for NEET
- 1. If you are from the unreserved category, then you need to score 50 per cent marks in NEET.
- 2. If you belong to the ST or SC category, then you need to score 45 per cent of marks in NEET.
- 3. If you belong to OBC category, then you need to score 45 per cent of marks in NEET.