Details About Acharya Business School For PGDM
If you are interested in pursuing the PGDM course, then you must go to Acharya Business School. This is because this school is ranked in top colleges in Bangalore for PGDM course. The college has got all types of facilities which is needed by the students.
When it comes about the objective of the college, it is seen that the primary objective of this college is to provide students with the best education and teaching. They too help in developing the personality and make them learn how to deal with real-life problems in the business world.
PGDM is the type of course which is in huge demand among the students. It is now seen that many students want to get into these courses as this course has got huge future aspects for them. If you're going to pursue PGDM course, then this course has got many specialisations. This includes Finance, HRM, International Business, Internet Business, Marketing, and operations.
Future Aspects Of Course
The demand for PGDM course is on the rising among the students as there are students who all want a better job as well as a better salary. It is seen that after graduation the students who all go for the jobs, usually get an average salary.
But after you have completed the PGDM course, it is seen that it gives you a better job with high post and high salary. So for these reasons, students now want to go for the PGDM course after graduation to lead a better life.
As the demand among the students is high, but the seats that are available in the PGDM course college are limited. For this reason, the college is now have set many guidelines for admission to the college. Here are the eligibility criteria for the students.
- The student needs to have a graduation certificate from any recognised university.
- The student needs to score at least 50 per cent of marks in the graduation exam.
- The student must have appeared for the entrance exam and the student to needs to qualify in that exam for admission.
When the college allocates the seat for the admission to PGDM course, then it is seen that they allocate the seats as per the merit list. So, a student needs to score at least 50 per cent marks and need to secure good marks in PGDM course to get admission in Acharya B-School.
Rankings Of Acharya B-School
- It has always been ranked among the top 1 per cent of best B-Schools in India.
- The college has been ranked in the top 6 private business schools in Bangalore by Business World.
- The college has got the affiliation from Great Place To Study Research Institute, London in the year 2014.
These are some of the top ranks that this college has achieved among the top colleges in India. If you are in search of a good college in Bangalore and wants to pursue PGDM course at an affordable rate, then go for Acharya Business School in Bangalore.