List of low fee structure PGDM colleges in Bangalore
PGDM course of Postgraduate Diploma in Management is a Business study management course. The course is designed in such a way that it helps the students to sharpen their skills as well as capabilities. It also enables them to reach some of the responsible global positions when it comes to management.
Present scenario of PGDM
Currently, it is seen that many students want to pursue this course after they have completed the graduation course. It is seen that after they have completed the graduation course, they don�t go for the jobs rather they seek admission in PGDM course.
Due to the huge demand for this course, the competition for this course is now at the top level. The seats that are available in PGDM colleges are limited, and students who all want to take admission in these colleges are very high. For that many colleges now got some of the criteria for the students.
- A student needs to pass the graduation examination and need to have a certificate from the recognized university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 percent marks in the examination.
- A student should not have any backlogs during the applying time.
- A student needs to appear in the entrance examination for the PGDM course.
- A student needs to qualify and secure good marks to get a seat through the entrance exam.
When it comes to the PGDM course, it is seen that this course offers some specializations to the students. SO student gets a vast field from choose and can go for that specialization that a student is interested.
Some of the top specializations that are offered in the PGDM course are mentioned below.
- Human Resource Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Financial Management.
- International Business.
- Operations Management.
- Information System.
This PGDM course is a full-time 2-year course that offers many specializations including the course mentioned above.
How is this course beneficial?
When anyone goes for this course the first question comes how is this good for the career? This course is said to improve your efficiency in the organization. You can also go for further higher studies in that field and can research your specialized area.
There are many colleges who all offer PGDM courses. But it is seen that the colleges which offer this course have too got many high fee structure. This fee structure can�t be avail by many people. So they seek a nominal fee structure college who will offer an affordable price for this course.
The colleges which offer a low fee structure for PGDM course in Bangalore are mentioned below.
- Indus Business Academy- 6.98 Lakhs.
- MSRIM Bangalore- 6.3 Lakhs.
- Amity Global Business Bangalore- 6.8 Lakhs.
- KJC Bangalore- 6.6 Lakhs.
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology- 4.5 lakhs.
- IZee Bangalore- 4.48 Lakhs.
- VYASA Business School- 4.3 Lakhs.
- CMR Institute of Management and technology- 5 Lakhs.
- Maharishi Institute of Management- 2.4 Lakhs.
- Acharya Bangalore B-School- 7.87 Lakhs.
These are the top low fee colleges that you can prefer for the PGDM course.