Top PGDM colleges in Bangalore with their fee structure
PGDM program is said to a postgraduate course. This course has got approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD and Government of India. The main aim of the program is to take the students on a journey to get the experience of the industry and how to do research in the same field. The journey that this course takes you with making you corporate ready manager from an inexperienced fresher.
Nowadays it is seen that many students who all complete graduation from any recognized colleges now wants to go for the post graduation course. The demand for this course is now very high, and all the students want to pursue this course in place of the job.
As the demand is high among the students who all want to pursue the PGDM course, the competition is now high. All the colleges who all offer this course are now laid some eligibility criteria for that. So if you want to get admission in the college, then you have to satisfy the following criteria.
The student needs to have this eligibility to get a seat in any PGDM college. They are mentioned below.
- The student needs to have a graduation certificate from any recognized university.
- The student needs to score 50 percent of marks in the graduation examination.
- If you have given the final year graduation exam and waiting for the results, then you can also apply for the college.
- At the time of applying, the student should not have any backlogs.
- The student must have given the entrance exam for the post-graduation course.
- The student needs to qualify in that examination and needs to score good marks so that the college will give a chance for admission.
Allocation of Seats
When the college is going to allocate the seats for you, at that time, it is seen that the allocation of the college seats is purely based on the merit list. You need to score good marks in graduation level as well as in the entrance examinations. As the authorities consider this mark while doing the selection of students for their college.
Future aspects of PGDM
It is seen that this course is on the rising as it provides some opportunities to the students. After the completion of this course successfully, you will get hired by many top companies. As you have done the PGDM course, so you are hired for a top position with a high payment. There are many colleges which offer these courses. Here is the list of the top colleges along with their fee structure.
- IIM Bangalore- 19.5 Lakhs.
- IFIM Bangalore- 12.19 Lakhs.
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management- 13.98 Lakhs.
- Christ University Bengaluru- 7.54 Lakhs.
- XIME Bangalore- 10 Lakhs.
- Indus Business Academy- 6.98 Lakhs.
- PES University- 8 Lakhs
- Acharya Bangalore B-School- 7.87 Lakhs.
- Amity Global Business School- 6.8 Lakhs.
- Alliance Bangalore- 13.5 Lakhs.
There are the top 10 colleges in Bangalore who offers PGDM courses. You can check the fee structure of this college before going for the admission to these top colleges.