PG Counselling for Medical & Dental
Are you interested in pursuing medicine after your schooling? Then you should have a good idea about the various medical and dental entrance examinations offered by the different universities and colleges. These exams are not only of very high standard, but are also highly competitive. It is not just enough if you clear the examination. You should get a high score, so that you can apply for medicine in one of the top medical colleges in the country. Medical entrance examinations in both national and state level are conducted by the universities.
Also known as Common Entrance Test, this eligibility testing examination is conducted in Karnataka. All students from this state and ward/s of Jammu & Kashmiri migrants can apply for medical or dental seats using the CET scores. This exam score can be used to prove eligibility for all professional courses.
COMEDK is another common entrance examination conducted in Karnataka for medical, engineering, and dental admissions. Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka entrance examination scores is conducted by association of private professional colleges in Karnataka.
All India Quota Postgraduate Medical / Dental Seats (AIPGMEE)
AIPGMEE is an online medical and dental seat allotment process. Students have to create a login in the official website and apply for this PG counselling. The important dates for AIPGMEE are:
- Date of registration opening: 14 March 2019 to 19 March 2019
- Seat allotment Round 1: 21 March 2019 to 22 March 2019
- Round 1 Results: 23 March 2019
- Students reporting to colleges: 24 March 2019 to 3 April 2019
- Seat Allotment Round 2: 24 March 2019 to 3 April 2019
- Round 2 Result: 26 April 2019
- Students reporting to colleges: 27 April 2019 to 9 May 2019
- Transfer to state quota: After 9 May 2019
The Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Colleges Association (KRLM) also conducts medical entrance examination, especially for minority students.