Is MS Ramaiah Medical college is good for the medical course?
MS Ramaiah Medical College is located in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 1979 and with its best facilities and records; it is too made a good mark of itself in international countries too. The college has a good campus with a measurement of about 65 acres.
About the accreditation and affiliations
MS Ramaiah medical college is seen to be got affiliation to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences or RGUHS. This medical college is also got recognized by the Medical Council of India or MCI. If you see the college from the international point, you will find that this college has got many types of awards from the international community as well. The college has got the recognition from WHO, Irish Medical Council, Malaysian Medical Council, Srilankan Medical Council, Middle East councils and General Medical Council U.K.
What type, of course, is offered at college?
If you go for the MS Ramaiah medical college, then this college offers its students with many programs as well. Some of the best programs that you can avail from the college are mentioned below.
- 1. It provides you with an undergraduate MBBS programme.
- 2. You can also get the postgraduate course in PRE, Clinical disciplines like MD/ MS/ PG diploma and PARA
- 3. It also gives training to MS Ramaiah Medical College to go for the Endocrinology, Neurology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Urology, Neuro Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery.
So, these are the courses that you get to pursue in MS Ramaiah medical college.
How to get admission in the college?
Many students all want to get a seat in the college. But the MBBS seats, the college gives you the limited seats only. As the competition among the students are high and every student wants to get a seat in this college, for that reason, the college has set the criteria for the students. If you want to get in there, then you have to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- 1. The student needs to have valid 12th board certificates.
- 2. The certificate that the student has got from the school needs to be from an affiliated school.
- 3. The student needs to give exams on physics, chemistry, biology, and English.
- 4. The students need to score at least 50 percent of marks in the board exams.
- 5. The student needs to appear for the National or state level medical entrance exams as well.
Ranking of college
If you are wondering what kind of rankings did this college has achieved then the college has got placed in 121 ranks the popularity rank. This rank is based on the average rank of all admitted students. Apart from that, if you will see the ranking of the college in India as per the overall performance in all fields, then the college was placed at rank 19th in India. This shows how good is this college the medical college and why you should go to this college if you want to pursue the MBBS course.