The College was established in the year of 1986. The college is popularly known as MRADC Bangalore. It is one of the most respected dental colleges and is considered to be one of the best in the country. It is a private college. This college offers PG and UG courses in the field of dentistry. It offers nine specialization courses under MDS. The college has an outstanding faculty in both the BDS and MDS Course department.
The college has its own hospital. It is maintained by Ananda Social and Education Trust. The college is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka and is approved by the Dental Council of India, Government of India.
The college was founded with an objective of betterment of the rural population.
- 1. High-quality sophisticated instruments and machinery necessary for the Post Graduation Courses
- 2. Highly maintained Laboratories equipped with imported tools
- 3. Brilliant Library
- 4. Highly sophisticated Infrastructure
- 5. Yeoman Service
- 6. Ragging free Campus
- 7. Considerably hygienic
- 8. Workshops and Guest Lectures
Availability of Seats:-
- BDS Course: - 100 seats
- MDS Course: - 33 seats
Specialization Courses Offered under MDS Course and Number of Seats Available:-
- Oral Medicines - 3 seats
- Oral Pathology - 2 seats
- Conservative Dentistry - 3 seats
- Orthodontics - 4 seats
- Periodontics - 3 seats
- Prosthodontics - 6 seats
- Oral Surgery - 5 seats
- Public Health Dentistry - 2 seats
- Pedodontics - 2 seats
For BDS :-
- 1. Applicant must have an aggregate of 50% (40% in case candidate is of SC/ST the Karnataka state) in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined together in the senior secondary examination from a recognizable board or other equivalent examination.
- 2. Passing in English is compulsory.
- 3. Candidate must be above the age of 17 to apply during the time of BDS Admission.
- 4. Admission seekers must succeed in NEET UG.
For MDS :-
- 1. Applicants must have a BDS degree or a provisional pass certificate in BDS from a dental college Indian university or any dental college approved by Government of India.
- 2. Applicants must have an equivalent qualification approved by Dental Council of India.
- 3. Candidates must confirm that the dental college from which they have accomplished their BDS degree is recognized by the Government of India under the Dental Act 1948, on or before 31st of October 2017.
- 4. Candidates must have finished 1-year obligatory rotating internship after passing the professional examination
- 5. Candidate must have qualified in the NEET PG.
For BDS Course:
NEET UG, IPU CET, GCET, RUET, SAAT, and JIPMER.
For BDS Course:
NEET-PG, AIIMS PG, AIPGDEE, RUET, and PGIMER.
Course Fees Structure:-
For BDS Course:-
- First Year- INR 75,480
- Second Year- INR 63,030
- Third Year- INR 63,030
- Fourth Year- INR 63,030
- TOTAL FEES- INR 264,570
- For MDS Course-
- First Year- INR 303, 750
- Second Year- INR 258, 750
- Third Year- INR 258, 750
- TOTAL FEES- INR 821, 250