Merit Basis For MBA In Bangalore
On what basis MBA colleges in Bangalore accepts students?
MBA is currently the top trending course in India. There are many colleges who all offers MBA courses to the students. The popularity of this course is so much that now students who all have completed their graduation is now don' t go for the jobs rather wants to pursue the post graduation course.
Why is the demand for MBA getting high?
If you have completed your graduation, then you must have seen that you get a job with average salary packages and with little chance of getting promotion shortly. But when it comes to the MBA graduates, it is seen that they get selected for the top companies for top posts and top salaries as well. Apart from this all, you too have the opportunity to get promotion shortly too. For all these reasons the demand is getting high day by day, and the competition for the same is too rising.
The competition for this is said to be rising due to the limited seats in the MBA colleges. In Bangalore, many MBA colleges all provide MBA courses for you but this, there are many students, and the seats that they have got is limited. So, for all these reasons, all the MBA colleges have set their eligibility criteria for the admission. If you want to take admission in the MBA College, then you need to fulfill their basic eligibility criteria.
- The student needs to have a valid certificate of graduation and from the affiliated university.
- The student needs to score at least 50 percent of marks in the final exam of graduation.
- The student who has appeared for the final exam and waiting for the results can also apply for the MBA.
- But before applying for this, you need to make sure that you no backlogs in the graduation level.
- The student needs to appear for the MBA entrance exams.
These are the basic criteria for you to get admission in any MBA colleges in Bangalore.
Selection of candidates
After you have appeared for the MBA entrance exams and results are out, the colleges send call letters to the students based on the results. It is seen that when the selection process comes, all the colleges select the students purely based on the marks. The college compares the marks that you have obtained in MBA entrance exams and also the marks that you have got at the graduation level. After that, you get the call letter from the MBA colleges.
What are the top MBA merit-based MBA colleges?
In Bangalore, there are many MBA colleges, but when it comes to the merits, these are the colleges who offer seats as per merits.
- Christ College.
- Indian Institute of Management.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- AIMS Institutes.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- NITTE School of Management.
These are the top colleges of Bangalore who offers MBA courses to the students. But the selection in thus colleges are based on the merit list, and you have to score good marks to get seats in these colleges.