Medical Colleges Under MCC In Karnataka
There are more than thousands of students in the population of billions in the country of India who has wanted to become doctors and nurses, to make a career which is related to the field of medicine which will aid in channeling their passion towards the service of the people. These individuals have an inner desire to serve others and this passion drives most of them to achieve great heights in the educational paths in schools. If you are one of these individuals who are freshly out of school and are looking for admission into medical college but are confused about which college to enter, then you are at the right place!
There are about a thousand medical colleges in India itself that offer the candidates various facilities with the world-class faculties and a bright future prospectives. Almost every college’s offers seem attractive but it is your job to choose which college will be most suited for you. You definitely must think about which college will offer you the best opportunities both theoretical and practical, you must also take into consideration which is the one college which will help to channel your strengths and strengthen your weaknesses. Since medical is a tough and challenging line of career, you must make a difficult and accurate decision. Before we get into more details about the admissions and eligibility criteria, let us take a look at the list of medical college falling under MCC in Karnataka, India.
Colleges under MCC in Karnataka
Here is a list of the medical colleges that come under the MCC in Karnataka-
- Jagadguru Jayadeva Murugarajendra Medical College
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- BMCRI- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute
- Kasturba Medical CollegeM
- Al-Ameen Medical College
- Medical school, Vijayapura, Karnataka
- RajaRajeswari Medical College and Hospital, Bengaluru
- Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore
- Department Of Community Medicine, JJM Medical College, Davanagere
- SHIMOGA Institute of Medical Sciences, Shivamogga
- Mysore Medical College And Research Institute, Mysore
- Yenepoya University, Mangalore
- KS Hegde Medical Academy, Mangaluru
- Bapuji Dental College and Hospital
- Sri Devaraj Urs Medical College
- College of Dental Sciences
- Dental school, Davanagere
- Mount Carmel College
- Women's College · Bengaluru,
- M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
- Sri Siddhartha Medical College
- Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Make the wisest decision of your life!
Choosing a career is an extremely crucial part of your life. You must choose a career which not only satisfies your financial needs but also satisfies your dreams and aspirations, which will suit your aptitude and interests. If you are interested in the field of medicine, then you will naturally know that scoring well in your 10+2 examinations is a vital step. You must also keep in mind that a good and one of the top ranks in entrance exams such as the NEET is also crucial in determining which college you may get into. The candidates’ age must be 17 at the time of admission. Every college has particular general eligibility criteria. Apart from this, admission may also be determined on the basis of the management quota. Take a look at all of the essential details in the websites of each of the colleges mentioned above and make a wise choice!