Which are the medical colleges under KEA and how to get admission?
Nowadays, medical courses are getting favorite among the students. The students who all pass the board exams now wants to go for the medical courses rather than going for other courses. This is because this course is seen to be providing the students with some best career opportunities.
Demand of course
The course is in demand among all the students because this is due to the medical course they get a lot of better options for their career. The course gives the students a good job in good hospitals, better salary packages, and other facilities too. For this reason, the students who all pass the exams now wants to get a seat in the medical colleges to pursue medical courses in the colleges.
How to get a seat?
The demand for getting seats in the medical colleges are very high. The students who all want to get some seats are in large number. The seats that the medical colleges provide to the students are very limited, and for this, the competition is very high among the students. So, for this reason, the colleges have set the eligibility criteria for the same. Here are the eligibility criteria that the college has set for the students.
- The student needs to pass the 12th board exams.
- The student needs to show the passing board certificate which they must have got from an affiliated school or college.
- The student needs to secure 50 percent marks in board exams.
- The student needs to appear in exams with subjects physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student needs to appear for the NEET entrance exam.
- The student needs to qualify as well as score good marks in the entrance exam to get qualified for getting admission in the college.
Allocation of seats
The colleges then allocate the seats as per the results. After the results of the NEET medical entrance exams are out, the college then prepare the list of the students who all are qualified in this exam and the list is merit-based. This means that you need to score good marks both in 12th board exams as well as in NEET entrance exams.
Several top colleges in Bangalore offers medical courses under the KEA University. Here is the list of top colleges under KEA.
- 1. Bangalore medical college.
- 2. Dr. BR Ambedkar medical college.
- 3. Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 4. MS Ramaiah Medical College.
- 5. MVJ Medical College.
- 6. Sree Siddhartha Medical College.
- 7. Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
- 8. AJ Institute of medical sciences.
- 9. St. John’s Medical College.
- 10. Karnataka Institute of Medical Sciences.
- 11. Navodaya Medical College.
- 12. Father Muller Medical College.
These are the top 12 colleges that come under KEA. If you are in search of best medical college, then you can go through this list and can get admission in any of the colleges to pursue medical courses.