How To Do Admission In MBA Without MAT Exam?
If you want to go for MBA in top colleges, then it is seen that for this you need to appear for the MBA MAT entrance exams. All the top colleges in the MBA take their students based on the marks that you have secured in the exams.
But some students did not have registered for this exam nor had given the exams, but still, they want to pursue the MBA course in colleges. For this kind of students, it is seen that there are many colleges who all offer direct admission to the student without MAT marks.
If you want to pursue MBA in any college, then you must know that MAT is not only the exam that takes place for the admission. Some entrance exams were held in a year, and with the help of these exams, you can take the admission to any college to study MBA.
Apart from this all, there are many other private colleges who all do their private entrance exams. So you can too appear in those exams and need to secure good marks in the exam so that you will get the call for the admission from the college.
What Are The Factors You Need To See For Admission Without MAT Marks?
- When it comes to the MBA colleges, it is seen that they accept the students based on the marks secured in XAT, CAT, CMAT, and ATMA OR GMAT.
- There is a private university who do their MBA entrance exams.
- There are government and private university who do their entrance exams many times per year. So you can appear for this at any time and can take admission in the college.
- There are other MBA colleges who all offer specialized courses. If you go for this, then you need not to have to take an exam for admission.
- There are some colleges who all provide admission under Management Quota to fill the seats.
These are the important things that you need to see when you are going to take admission in any MBA college without MAT marks.
How To Get Admission Via Management Quota?
It is seen that there are many colleges, who offer direct admission to MBA under Management Quota. But for this also, there is a list of instruction for the colleges. SO if you want to take admission in any of the colleges under management quota, then you need to go for the criteria that they have got for the admission.
When it comes to the eligibility criteria, then a student must have got the following things.
- A student needs to have a certificate from any recognized university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 per cent marks in graduation exams.
- A student need not have any backlogs when applying for the MBA course.
So if you do not have MAT exam marks, then you can show your other entrance exam marks and can get admission in MBA colleges. If you want to go for direct admission, then you can go for management quota.