How to get into an MBA college without any entrance exam?
Are you interested in doing an MBA? If yes, then you can always go for the top colleges that are present in Bangalore. You can get some top MBA colleges in Bangalore who all offer MBA courses to the students.
It is seen that many MBA colleges offer MBA admission to their colleges based on the MBA entrance exam marks. The competition to get admission in the top MBA colleges is very high as one needs to score good marks to get the called for the admission.
But it is too seen that some students did not register or give the MBA entrance exams. This kind of students goes for direct admission to MBA colleges. If you too want to go for the same, then the process of getting direct admission to the college is very simple.
When it comes to the selection process of MBA admission, it is seen that indirect admission, you will not face any complicated stages for admission. But you must keep in mind while going for the direct admission that the fees that they charge you for direct admission are high than the usual fee structure.
Why the need for Direct admission?
Many students need a degree of MBA so that they can start their own business or go for some venture. So they don�t go for the entrance exams rather they go for a direct admission procedure.
Other than this thing, if you are going for the direct admission in MBA colleges, then at the end of the 2-year full-time course, you need to settle with an average package placement. This is because the companies seek the candidates who have scored good marks in MBA entrance exams.
Before going for the admission in MBA colleges, you need to check the following factors.
- A student must gather information about the MBA courses and the specialization that they offer.
- A student must know all the details about the quality, placement details as well as atmosphere of the college.
- A student must visit the college so that to see by itself about the infrastructure, classrooms and many other facilities.
- A student must research the details of the teaching quality as well as know about the teacher's experience.
- You must double check about the approval of the college. Whether this college got approved by AICTE or UGC or not.
So before heading for the admission to any college, you must see these factors.
The colleges who all provide direct admission to students in the MBA stream are as follows.
- Christ Deemed University.
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences.
- R.V. Institute of Management.
- Alliance School of Business.
- Indus Business Academy.
- ISBM Bangalore.
- ITM Business School.
- IFIM Business School.
These are the top MBA colleges who all allow a student to go for direct admission. If you are in doubt of choosing the college, then you can go for this list and choose from it.