Name of top B-Schools in India
Are you interested in an MBA? If you are, then you need you can find some MBA colleges in India. There a lot of top rated colleges in MBA in which you can take admission and can pursue this course.
MBA is now a trending course in India. It is seen that most of the students who all pass the graduation now opt for MBA course as the post-graduation course. It is seen that now they don't go for the job after the completion of the graduation; rather they opt for the MBA and prepare for it.
Why go for an MBA?
It is seen that the students who all go for MBA usually get the job from the top companies for the top posts with high salary packages. If a student only got the certificate of graduation, then the student gets the job in the same company for the low post with average salary packages.
For this reason, it is seen that many students now want to pursue an MBA after graduation so that they will get the best job and best salary package.
But it is seen that many students all want to get a seat in top MBA colleges. But when it comes to the MBA colleges, it is seen that the seats are very less and for this, there is a huge competition among the students.
To take admission in any of the B-Schools, you need to appear for the MBA entrance exams. The MBA entrance exams are held nationally and there some exams that you can give. It is seen that all the B-Schools who allocate the seats to the students usually allocate the seats based on the merit list of the student. So, if you want to secure a seat in any of the good B-Schools, then you have to secure as well as qualify the MBA entrance exams.
To appear for the MBA entrance exams, it has got some of the eligibility criteria for the student.
- A student must have got a valid degree certificate from any recognized university.
- A student must have secured at least 50 percent of marks in the graduation exams.
- A student must not have any backlogs at the time of giving this exam.
These are some of the criteria that a student needs to have when going for the entrance exams.
As there are some colleges who all offers MBA courses to the students, they often get confused among them. Here is the list of the top MBA colleges.
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta.
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow.
- Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi.
- Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode.
- Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur.
- Indian Institute of Technology, Rookie.
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore.
- Department of Management Studies, New Delhi.
These are India's top 10 B-Schools in which you can take admission for MBA course.