Why Bangalore Is The Ideal Location For MBA
The "Silicon Valley of India" otherwise known as Bangalore, is considered to be one of the top locations for MBA in India. There are numerous reasons for which Bangalore is an ideal location for pursuing your dreams of an MBA.
Reasons Why Bangalore Is The Ideal Place For Pursuing MBA
- It is the hub of IT, E-commerce and PSUs. Bangalore has economic growth of more than 10% making it one of the fastest growing metropolises in India. All the major companies like Flipkart, Amazon, Bigbasket have their head offices in the city of Bangalore. No wonder it is the hub of e-commerce. Furthermore, Bangalore has a lot of R&D centres for many international companies like ABB, Airbus, Bosch, GE, GM, Google, Oracle, Shell, Toyota, the list is endless.
- It is also an education hub for design, health, management, and technology. IIM Bangalore is one of the most renowned colleges in India that offers various courses of MBA. In addition to that, Bangalore is the host of Indian Institute of Science, National Institute of Fashion Technology, National Institute of Design, National Law School of India. Thus, Bangalore creates an academic culture which is unparalleled as it hosts a number of different courses, seminars, and other interests that are academic in nature.
- Bangalore is the Silicon Valley of India for many reasons. One of them being is that it has very good MBA placement opportunities. Bangalore being the headquarters for many leading companies attracts a number of candidates who aim to specialize.
Top MBA colleges in Bangalore-
There are a number of colleges offering MBA in Bangalore. Here are the best among them.
- IIM Bangalore
- TAPMI Manipal
- IFIM Bangalore
- SIBM Bangalore
- Indian Business Academy
- SDM Institute for management development
- Xavier Institute of management and entrepreneurship.
- AIMS Institute
- St. Joseph's Institute of Management
- Myra Mysore
- Symbiosis school of media and communication
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management
Fees Structure Of MBA Colleges In Bangalore
The entire course fee that is charged for studying MBA in Bangalore, excluding food and accommodation, may start from 4 lakhs to 14 lakhs depending upon the college into which a candidate gets admitted. The nature of the institution's reputation and the future possibilities provided by the colleges, that is, association with top companies may help the students in getting a job of their choice after the course is completed. If any student wants hostel accommodation along with the college facilities, additional charges may need to be paid. Thus the range of fees is also subject to change depending upon the students' choice of hostel facilities and needs and requirements.
Some Colleges Along With Their Fee Structure
- IIM Bangalore- 19.5 lakhs
- TAPMI Manipal- 13 lakhs
- IFIM Bangalore- 12.19 lakhs
- Symbiosis Institute of Business Management- 13.98 lakhs
- Christ University- 7.54 lakhs
- SDM Institute for Management Development- 9.66 lakhs
- AIMS School of Business- 9 lakhs
- Alliance School of Business - 13.5 lakhs
- Indus Business Academy- 6.98 lakhs
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship- 10 lakhs
- NMIMS School of Business Management- 14.5 lakhs
- Acharya School of Business- 7.87 lakhs
There also many MBA colleges in Bangalore with a lower range of fees. Those are:
- Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology- 4.5 lakhs
- IZee Business School- 4.48 lakhs
- VYASA business school- 4.3 lakhs