Colleges Which Accept CAT Score Marks For Admission
Are you interested in pursuing an MBA? If yes, then for this you need to appear for the MBA entrance exams. When it comes to the entrance exams, it is seen that some entrance exams take place all over India and students appear in them to get selected to the top MBA colleges.
But among them all, CAT or Common Admission Test is the main exam for MBA. In Bangalore, there are some MBA College who all takes CAT score to select the students for their college. CAT is a computer based online exam which is done by many institutes across India.
It is not at all easy to appear in CAT exam. To appear in CAT exam, you need to fulfil the eligibility criteria for the CAT exam.
Eligibility Criteria For Exam
- A student should have a Bachelor's Degree.
- A student must have secured at least 50 per cent marks in the graduation exams.
- The graduation degree that a student is holding must be from any recognized university in India.
- If you have appeared for your final graduation exams and currently waiting for the results from the university, then you are too eligible to appear in the CAT exam.
The next big thing that comes to the entire student's mind is all about the syllabus of the CAT exam. CAT has got its syllabus, and you need to prepare for the exam as per that syllabus only. No questions will be asked outside of that.
Syllabus of CAT exam
The details of the syllabus of CAT exam are mentioned below.
- The first topic that comes in CAT is quantitative aptitude. In this, the topics that come are from class 8-10 which includes basic maths.
- The next topic comes in the CAT exam is logical reasoning and data interpretation. This section is said to be a generic section. The topic that is asked in this section includes direction sense test, seating arrangements and many more. In data interpretation program, it includes data caselets and graphs.
- The next topic comes verbal ability and reading comprehension. In this section, you will be asked for about grammar based questions.
These are the courses that come in CAT exams and you need to prepare these only as no other things will be asked in the exam other than this.
When you have appeared for the CAT exams, the next thing that makes you confuse is about the colleges. There are many colleges who all offer MBA courses but the question arises is which are the colleges which consider CAT scores.
Here is the list of the colleges that considered CAT scores.
- IIM Bangalore.
- Indian Institute of Science.
- Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship.
- AIMS Institutes.
- NITTE School of Management.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management.
These are some of the top colleges who all consider CAT score when you go for the admission to the college. So make sure to score good marks in CAT to get admission in these colleges.