It is also known as KIMS Dental College is a reputed college in Andhra Pradesh. It is a private college, and it offers a quality education in dentistry to the students. It is known to be one of the best colleges in the region.
KIMS Amlapuram was established in the year of 2014-15. It has its own hospital. It is affiliated to NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada and is recognized by the Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
KIMS Amlapuram provides an excellent education in dental care and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. The way of teaching is innovative in this college. The experienced faculty takes good care in transforming aspirants in highly qualified professionals. It has advanced diagnostic equipments.
- 1. An aggregate of 50% (40% in case candidate is of SC/ST the Karnataka state) in the senior secondary examination from a recognizable board or other equivalent examination in the subject combination of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- 2. Applicant must pass in English as it is a compulsory subject.
- 3. Candidates must be above the age of 17 to apply for BDS Admission.
- 4. Admission seekers must qualify in NEET UG.
- 5. Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- 6. OCI candidates can also apply.
- 7. Applicant must be under the age of 25 years.
Mode of Entrance:-
NEET UG: Entrance Examination for BDS (Undergraduate Dental Course)
Process of Selection:-
- 1. The college authority will release a merit list of applicants along with their rank and score.
- 2. On the basis of the rank scored by the candidates, they will be permitted to participate in the 15% and 85% quota counseling.
- 3. The medical authority of the state will conduct the counseling process for the 85% state quota seats.
- 4. For the seat allotment process, it is obligatory for every candidate to participate in the counseling rounds.
- 5. Reporting to the college and submission of the admission fee will confirm the seats of the candidates.
- 6. If the document of any candidate is found to be incomplete the college can cancel the admission of the candidate.
Required Documents at the Time of Admission (BDS Course):
- 1. NEET Admit Card
- 2. NEET Rank Card
- 3. 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 4. 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 5. Category Certificate
- 6. Domicile Certificate
- 7. Migration Certificate
- 8. Passport Size Photographs
- 1. Academic Block
- 2. Hospital Block
- 3. Lecture Halls
- 4. Excellent Staff
- 5. Well Stocked Library
- 6. Examination Halls
- 7. Separate Hostel for Boys and Girls
- 8. Auditorium with great interior
- 9. Extra Curricular activities
- 10. Ragging free Campus
- 11. Considerably Clean Campus
- 12. Cafeteria within Campus
- 13. Experienced Faculty
- 14. Well connected Transportation
- 15. Air-conditioned classrooms