Guidance and Assistance For Md Admissions IN karnataka
How to choose the right MD College for admission in Karnataka?
If you are interested in going for the MD course, then the first thing that you do is to search for the best colleges for the MD courses. In Karnataka, they have got many MD colleges who all offer the best kind of facility for the students who all take admission in the colleges. But before going for the admission, you need to get some details about it.
About the course
MD is a post-graduate course in medicine. The total time that a student gets to complete it is 2 to 3 years. The main aim of this course is based on the gaining of depth knowledge about a specific field of specialization. The course is said to be completed as it covers the theoretical, practical elements.
This course demand is now rising among the students. The demand for this course is rising year by year as it provides the students with the best kind of opportunities for their career. But the main issue comes is about the seats that are available for the students in MD colleges.
There are limited seats that are available for the students while the students who all give exams and try to secure the seats in the colleges are very high. For this reason, many MD colleges have now set their guidelines and eligibility criteria for the same. Here are the criteria that the colleges have set for the students.
- The student must have a degree of MBBS.
- The degree which the student has got must be issued by the valid university which is affiliated to Medical Council of India.
- The minimum percentage of marks that student must secure in the degree is 50 percent.
- The student must have appeared for the MD entrance exams.
- The student needs to qualify the entrance exam with good marks.
Allocation of seats
After the students have appeared for the entrance exams and results are published, the top colleges send the call letters for the admission to the selected students. The selection of the student is done based on the marks obtained in graduation level and the entrance exams for the MD courses.
As there are several MD colleges which offers the courses for you, many students and parents get confused about this. If you want the best MD College, then here is the list of the top colleges in Karnataka for you.
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute.
- Ramaiah medical college.
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Science.
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College.
- St. John Medical College.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Kasturba Medical College.
- Manipal University.
- AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre.
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research.
These are the top 10 colleges for you which you can go for pursuing MD. But before going for this, you need to see the criteria and other factors for the colleges that are mentioned above.