Details about the fees structure in Vydehi Medical College
In Bangalore, you can find several medical colleges. All these colleges are said to offer you with the best kind of medical courses. But among the number of medical colleges in Bangalore, Vydehi medical college is best the college in terms of medical courses.
How is the college?
If you look at the college, this medical college is ranked among the top colleges in Bangalore. The college was established in the year 2001, and it is located at Bangalore, Karnataka. The main aim of the college is said to provide the students with the top-class quality education, and it helps in making them ready to tackle with the difficult time in the future.
Why student prefer this?
T is seen that there are many students who all now want to get into the medical line. This is because medical courses offer you with best kind of course than any other stream. Other than this, you get a huge salary cap in this profession as well. So, the students get attracted to this course in a better way than the other streams.
How to get into college?
As the demand for the medical college is very high, but the seats that are available for the students are seen to be very limited in number. To tackle this problem, the college has got some eligibility criteria for the same.
Eligibility criteria for students
- The candidate needs to have the 12th exam pass certificate from any affiliated board.
- The candidate must have appeared for the board exams with the subjects that include Physics, Chemistry, and Biology along with English.
- The candidate must have secured at least 50 percent marks in board exams to appear for the admission test in Vydehi medical college.
- The candidate must have given the NEET medical entrance exams.
- The candidate must have secured good marks in the entrance exams and needs to score good marks in the board exams as well.
The marks are said to be important the Vydehi Medical College for MBBS as they only go for the students who all have got good marks in the board exams as well as in NEET medical entrance exams. So, if you ever want to get into this college, then try to satisfy the marks category that the college has fixed.
Fees of the college
Medical colleges usually take high fees from students as they provide a better opportunity for the students. But before going for admission, you must know about the fees structure of the college.
To make it clear for you about the fees structure, here is the list of fees for you.
- If you want to get the government seats for MBBS course, then you need to pay a sum of Rs 1,09,800.
- If you are opting for a private seat in the college, then for this, you need to pay the amount of about Rs 6,95,550.
- If you are an NRI student and wants to get into the college, then you need to pay Rs 40, 12,450.