List of top MBBS colleges with their course fees in Bangalore
Are you interested in MBBS? If you want to pursue the MBBS course and wants to become a doctor in future, then you must be searching for the top MBBS colleges in Bangalore. Here, you can find several colleges for MBBS. All the colleges provide students with the best kind of facilities that make the course easy to study for them.
How to get into the MBBS course?
The demand for the MBBS is on rising day by day. More and more students now want to take admission in MBBS course. As the number of students is on the rising at the same time the seats that are available for the MBBS course is very limited. For this reason, only, the competition among the students are on the rising as all the students want to take admission in top MBBS colleges.
If you too want to take the admission in any of the MBBS colleges, then you have to appear for the medical entrance exams. This is because, all the colleges who all offer you with MBBS courses, take the students from the medical entrance exams. You need to appear for the state or national medical entrance exams that are held across the country and needs to score good marks to get a seat in the MBBS College.
But if you want to take admission in the college, then you need to satisfy their eligibility criteria too. Yes, due to demand for this course and rise in competition among the students, many MBBS colleges have now placed the criteria to take admission in their college.
What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS college?
Here is the list of eligibility criteria for you that needs to get fulfilled.
- A student needs to have a valid 12th board certificate.
- A student needs to have a certificate from an affiliated school or college.
- A student needs to have appeared for the 12th exam with subjects like English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- A student has to score at least 50 percent marks in the exams.
- A student needs to appear for the medical entrance exams as well.
- The student needs to score good marks and need to get qualify in the exam also.
So, before heading to any college, you must check this thing at first then only you can approach the college to get admission which is given to you based on the merit list.
There are many colleges in Bangalore who all offers you MBBS courses but to make it easy for you, here is the list of colleges along with fees for you.
1. Kasturba Medical College
Fees per year- Rs 5,023,000.
2. Manipal University
Fees per year- Rs 1,124,000.
3. AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and research center
Fees per year- Rs 97,350.
4. Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences
Fees per year- Rs 109,550.
5. St John’s Medical College
Fees per year- Rs 556,400.
6. Vydehi Institute of medical sciences and research center
Fees per year- Rs 75,480.
These are the top 6 colleges for MBBS that you can go for pursuing MBBS course.