What are the cut off marks for Father Mullers medical college?
MBBS is a top rated course among the students. Students are said to be now very interested in this course as this course provides you with the best kind of opportunities in the future. It is now seen that more and more students are interested in going for this rather than going for the other courses.
Several medical colleges in Mangalore all provide some best kind of medical education to the students. For this reason, many parents, as well as students, get confused about who they need to choose and how they can choose. So, if you too want to get into the best college for medical college then go for Father Mullers Medical College.
More about college
Father Mullers Institute of Medical Education and Research is said to be one of the most prominent institutes in Mangalore for medical courses. This college was founded in the year 1991. The college has got its approval from the Medical Council of India and got its affiliation from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
This private college is well known among the students for academic performance, teaching style and facilities. This college is top rated in all these things and for this only students always want to take admission in this college to pursue the medical courses.
After the students have passed their board exams, the next thing that they want to go for is for a medical course. The demand for the course is very high and more and more students now want to get into this stream as the number of students is increasing for this stream like that the competition for getting the seat in the Father Mullers medical college is getting high.
How to get a seat in college?
If you want to get a seat in this college, then the college has set some eligibility criteria for the students to get a seat in this college. These criteria are mentioned below.
- 1. The candidate must have passed the 12th board exam.
- 2. The candidate must have got the 12th board passed certificate from the affiliated school or college.
- 3. The candidate must have appeared in the exam in subjects like biology, physics and chemistry.
- 4. The candidate must have secured 50 per cent marks in the exam.
- 5. The candidate must have appeared for the NEET entrance exams.
- 6. The candidate must qualify in this exam as well as needs to score some good marks also in the exam.
These are the eligibility criteria that a candidate needs to satisfy to get a seat for the medical course.
Due to the high competition among the students, the college has set a benchmark for the NEET medical entrance exams. If you want to get a seat in the college, you need to bring the minimum marks in that. These cut off marks are mentioned below.
- 1. If you are from the unreserved category, then you need to score 50 per cent marks in NEET.
- 2. If you belong to the ST or SC category, then you need to score 45 per cent of marks in NEET.
- 3. If you belong to OBC category, then you need to score 45 per cent of marks in NEET exams.