Eligibility For MBA Christ University
MBA ADMISSION CHRIST UNIVERSITY 2019 ¯ IMPORTANT DATES, ELIGIBILITY AND APPLICATION
MBA admission in Christ University 2019 is conducted in two sessions to attract highly ambitious students for availing this opportunity to excel in their management career. Christ University Institute of Management (CUIM) offers myriad programs for the admission seekers. Session ¯ 1 was conducted from 01.10.2018 till 23.01.2019 and Session ¯ 2 were held from 31.01.2019 to 25.03.2019 for filling up application forms.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR CHRIST UNIVERSITY ADMISSION FOR MBA
- Online application available from 1st October 2018 (04:00 PM)
- Last date to submit online application: 18th January 2019 (05:00 PM)
- Last date to receive supporting documents: 20th January 2019 (04:00 PM)
- Admit Card release for the admission test: 22nd January 2019 (10:00 PM)
- Group Discussion and Micro Presentation: 27th January 2019
- Verbal Assessment and Personal Interview: 27th January 2019 to 30th January 2019
- Final Selection List released: 1st February 2019 (10:30 PM)
- Admit Card for the selection process will be published three to five days prior to your scheduled selection process. The exact time and date will be provided in your admit card.
The minimum requirement to be eligible for being selected for the selection process in Christ University for MBA is either of the following criteria:
- A score of 600 or above in Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted in September 2018 or December 2018 or February 2019 by All India Management Association (AIMA).
- A minimum score of 450 Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) conducted in 2018/ 2019.
- A score of 300 or above in the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) conducted in 2018/2019.
- A percentage of 70 or above in Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) in January 2019.
- A percentage of 70 or above in Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Management (IIM) in 2018.
- A percentile of 70 or more in Xavier Aptitude Test in 2019.
- A percentile of 70 or more in Association of Indian Management Schools Test (ATMA) in 2019.
- Candidates seeking admission in dual degree PGDM (CU) and MBA (FHWS, Germany) Programme require mandatorily minimum one year of work experience (full time or family business).
- Mandatory criterion is above 50% marks in undergraduate examinations. Final Year Students appearing for final degree examinations in March-May 2019 can apply for the same provided you have above 50% in all the semesters. The score obtained in the above-mentioned exams are not considered for the selection process.
- MBA - Finance/ Human Resource/Marketing/ Lean Operations and Systems/ Business Analytics
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University) +MS (Virginia Commonwealth University), USA
- MBA (FHWS Germany) and MBA- Marketing/ Operations/ Finance (Christ University)
- MBA Christ (Deemed to be University) + MBA (Western Michigan University)
SELECTION PROCESS FOR MBA ADMISSION
All the process involved for selection will be conducted only in Bengaluru, Kolkata, Jaipur and NCR (Ghaziabad).
- Group Discussion of each group for 35 minutes/ Micro Presentation for 90 seconds for each student in a group.
- Written Assessment in one A4 size sheet within 10 minutes for each student.
- Verbal Assessment and Personal Interview of each student conducted by a special panel.
- Academic Performance evaluated in terms of performance in class 10, 12 and degree result.
Topics for Micro Presentation are provided in our official site for your preparation.
All students seeking admission for MBA in Christ University by going tohttps://appstat.christuniversity.in . You can do your registration by filling your name and email id. You need to set a password to complete your registration. You need to complete the application process by going to https://christuniversity.in/�and select the program according to your choice and fill in the other requisite details. You can finally submit your application.