Which are the colleges under MCC for DMRD?
Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis (DMRD) is like a division of medicine. This uses the imaging of the technologies which includes the MRIs, CT scans and X-rays which can be used for the diagnosing of different kind of diseases.
When anyone talks about the course, this deals with the contrast reactions. The student must have got some of the basic knowledge that comes in this various sub-specialties of the radiology which includes Vascular-radiology, Uro-radiology, GI-radiology, Neuro-radiology, Emergency radiology, Paediatric Radiology, and Mammography.
What does this course offer to the students?
When the student takes this course, this course offers several things for the students. They are mentioned below.
- This course is said to be very much good for the students who all want to develop their skill as well as competent in the diagnose field. It helps the students to organize as well as can conduct the radio-diagnosis as well as allied disciplines.
- The student who all want to acquire some kind of good knowledge about the subspecialties which includes the chest, G.U.T, C.N.S, C.V.S, Endocrinal, and Musculoskeletal system.
- The students can now use the basic protective techniques which are used for the various imaging procedures, radio-diagnostic techniques and common X-ray in some of the various community situations.
Is this course is good?
When a student wants to pursue this course, the biggest question that arises in mind is about the course and its benefits in the medical field. The real benefits of this course are mentioned below.
- 1. This is very much beneficial to acquire the knowledge of the Radiation physics which is related to the Radio-diagnosis, Image quality, Radiation Protection, and Radiography. This helps in understanding the principles of the image formation, limitations, advantages, and other clinical applications as well.
- 2. The course is very much helpful for Ph.D. and it provides a good base for that too.
There are many colleges which are present in Bangalore. All these colleges are well-known for providing DMRD courses to the students. So, if you want to take admission in any of the colleges, then you need to go through their eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria to get admission in the college are mentioned below.
- 1. The student needs to pass the MBBS graduation.
- 2. The student must show the MBBS graduation passing certificate.
- 3. The student needs to score 50 percent marks in MBBS final year exams.
- 4. The student must have given the entrance exams.
- 5. The student must have got qualified and secure good marks in the exam.
The colleges which are present in Bangalore and offers this course under MCC are mentioned below.
- 1. Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute.
- 2. Padmashree Institute of Physiotherapy.
- 3. Mount Caramel College.
- 3. Mount Caramel College.
- 5. Dr. BR Ambedkar Medical College.
- 6. Dhanwantari Institution.
- 7. MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital.
- 8. Paramedical Colleges.
These are the top colleges in Bangalore which offers DMRD courses that comes under MCC. You can go for these colleges to pursue DMRD.