Direct Admission For PES University Bangalore
PES University Bangalore is also known as PESU was established in 1972. It is a private University. It has various courses in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. It provides Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Research Programs and Diploma Courses.
The university is recognized by University Grants Commission, All India Council for Technical Education and AACSB (Business Education Alliance Member). It is accredited by NAAC.
Under Graduate Courses:-
- 1. Bachelor of Technology- Mechanical, Electronics and Computer, Computer Science, Civil, Biotechnology and Electricals and Electronics.
- 2. Bachelor of Law
- 3. Bachelor of Design
- 4. Bachelor of Architecture
- 5. Bachelor of Business Administration
- 6. BBA- Hospitality and Event Management
- 7. Bachelor of Computer Application
- 8. Bachelor of Commerce
- 9. Bachelor of Pharmacy
- 10. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of surgery
- 11. Bachelor of Science
- 12. Bachelor of Physiotherapy
Post Graduate Courses:-
- 1. Doctor of Medicine
- 2. Master of Surgery
- 3. M.Sc. Nursing
- 4. Mechanical Engineering- Machine Design, Manufacturing Science and Engineering, Thermo Fluids and Automotive Technology.
- 5. Electronics and Communication Engineering- Digital Communication, VLSI Design, and Signal Processing
- 6. Computer Science and Engineering- Cloud Computing, Software Engineering, Web Technologies, Cyber Security and Big Data and loT.
- 7. Electrical and Electronics Engineering- Power Electronics and Drives, Embedded Systems, Smart Power Control
- 8. M. Tech in Structures
- 9. Biotechnology- Bio-manufacturing, Computational Biology, Environmental Bioprocesses, Molecular, and Medical Biosciences.
- 10. MBA
- 11. Master of Computer Application
- 12. Doctor of Pharmacy
- 13. Doctor of Pharmacy, Post- Baccalaureate
- 14. Master of Pharmacy
- 15. Doctorate of Pharmacy
- 16. Master of Commerce
- 1. Master of Technology by Research
- 2. Master’s in Applies Computational Mechanics
- 3. Doctor of Philosophy
Diploma Courses Admission Procedure:-
- 1. PES University has its own separate Entrance Examination called PESSAT, an online written test followed by an interview by the designated bench of the college authority.
- 2. Candidates must pay the Exam Fee online.
- 3. Demand Draft has to be paid required for “PES University General Fund”. Candidates have to collect DD from the bank and submit it online along with the application form.
Eligibility Criteria For Under Graduate Courses-
- 1. Candidates must qualify in 12th standard.
- 2. Candidates must have the required stream or subject combination in their 12th standard or equivalent.
- 3. Qualifying in the subject of English is compulsory.
- 4. Applicants must acquire required aggregate marks for admission in the course of their preference.
- 5. Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- 6. Candidates must qualify in PESSAT.
- 7. For B- Des, candidates qualified in UCEED conducted by IDC of IIT Bombay can also apply.
- 8. For B. Arch, candidates qualified in All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (CoA).
For Post Graduate Course:-
- 1. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree.
- 2. The requirement for the subject of specialization (in which candidates have passed their Bachelor's degree) differs from course to course.
- 3. Candidates must acquire the aggregate marks in Bachelor’s Degree. The cut-off of aggregate marks differs from course to course.