How to go for the direct admission for PG medical courses in Karnataka?
MBBS course is currently a demanding course in India. Many students now want to pursue their career in the medical line rather than going for some other streams. But they don't stop there, nor their studies stop after completing the MBBS. Rather they go for PG course after completing the MBBS course.
The demand for PG course among students
This has been seen that the student who pass the MBBS degree now wants to get into PG course for various reasons. The PG course gives the students the best kind of opportunities that they want to get in their life. The demand for this course is high as the course provides you with better job options than MBBS degrees. For these reasons only, students now want to get into the PG medical course rather than going for the only MBBS degree.
Procedure to get admission in PG medical colleges
When a student wants to graduate from a medical course, then they want to get the postgraduate medical course, and it is said to be required for the student to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the PG medical entrance exam NEET-2019.
The competition for getting the seats in the PG medical colleges are said to be high. The seats that are present in the PG medical colleges are very limited and for this, the competition is high among the students. All the students want to get into the top PG colleges, but for that, they need to qualify the eligibility criteria for the same.
What are the eligibility criteria?
When you go for the NEET PG entrance exams, then you must have the following things with you.
- The first thing that a student must have is MBBS provisional pass certificate, and it must be recognized as per the Indian Medical Council.
- The student must produce the permanent or provisional registration of MBBS qualification that is issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The student needs to complete the 12 months of mandatory rotatory internship before going for this exam.
- So, these things are needed to be qualified in a better manner so that you can expect that the student can appear for the NEET PG medical entrance exams.
Which college is best for PG course?
In Karnataka, there are several colleges who all offer you with the best PG courses. As there are several colleges present in there, students get confused about this, and they can't decide where to take admission. To make it clear, here is the list of top colleges.
- ESI Postgraduate Institute of Medical Science.
- NSS Group of Institutions.
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Sapthagiri Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.
- Bangalore Medical College and Research Institute.
- MS Ramaiah Medical College.
- MVJ Medical College and Research Hospital.
- Raja Rajeswari Medical College and Hospital.
- D.R. Ambedkar Medical College.
- Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research.