Why Go For Direct Admission For MBA In MS Ramaiah College In Bangalore?
There are many top MBA colleges in Bangalore who all offers the courses to the students. But the main issue comes when it comes to choosing the best MBA College for your career. Due to the presence of the number of MBA colleges, many students and parents get confused about this. But, when it comes to direct admission to the MBA courses, then there are not many colleges who all offer this to the students. Students go for the direct admission courses as they have not performed well in the MBA entrance exam or due to any other reason.
If you are in search of best college for MBA then MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore is best in this regard. This is because they provide direct admission in their college via vacant seats and management quota as well.
About The College
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore is one of the autonomous colleges, and it is established in the year 1995. The college is affiliated and got recognised by AICTE, New Delhi. The college offers some courses like undergraduate, postgraduate as well as PhD in management courses.
What Are The Courses Offered By The MS Ramaiah Institute Of Management, Bangalore?
If you are thinking to go for the MBA in this college, then you will get the following specialisations courses in the college that you can take.
Here Are The Names Of The Specialisations Below:
- Human Resource Management.
- Operations Management.
- International Business.
- Banking financial services and insurances.
So, if you are thinking of pursuing the course in this college, then you can pursue these specialisations courses mentioned above.
But when it comes to the admission to this college, the college has laid down its eligibility criteria for the students. This is due to the demand of MBA seats among the students. The eligibility criteria for getting direct admission to MS Ramaiah College are mentioned below.
- The student must have got a valid graduation certificate from the recognised university.
- The student must have reached at least 50 per cent of marks in the graduation exam.
- The student must have any backlogs.
So you need to make sure that you fulfil its eligibility criteria to make direct admission to the college.
Why Go To This College For Direct Admission?
If you are thinking about why to go for the direct admission in this college, then here is the reason to go for MS Ramaiah College in Bangalore.
- The college has got one of the best and top rated campus facilities. There are some departments which are present around the management department with some best and well-equipped labs and classes.
- The college offers its students extracurricular activities. There are also students club in which you can register yourself and can enjoy the various events and programs.
- The college ensures 100 per cent placement to the students, and they bring top companies with good salary packages at the end of course.
If you are thinking about where to get direct admission for MBA, then this is the best college for you to get in for an MBA course.