Direct Admission for MBA In Bangalore
MBA is one of the most preferred postgraduate courses by many graduate students.
The MBA course in Bangalore can be done by students irrespective of their stream of graduation that they have completed.
The main reason for huge demand for MBA courses is due to the abundant opportunities that it has to offer for all.
The MBA students are preferred in large numbers by many MNCs across the globe.
Some of the factors that make MBA a best choice is that:
- The MBA students can find ample job opportunities across different streams
- The MBA students are hired in top managerial positions in different corporate firms
- The MBA students can expect excellent salary packages
- The MBA students can find ample opportunities in abroad
- The students interested to take admissions to MBA colleges in Bangalore should have the following eligibility criteria
- A student needs to produce a valid graduation certificate from any recognised university.
- A student needs to score at least 50 % of marks in the graduation exam.
- A student needs to appear in MBA entrance exams and also need to qualify in the exam.
COLLEGES WHICH OFFER DIRECT ADMISSION FOR MBA IN BANGALORE
There are many MBA colleges in Bangalore that offer direct admissions to MBA in Bangalore, that offer direct admissions to MBA courses.
The students interested to join MBA may have to qualify entrance exams like CAT/MAT/ATMA/CMAT etc to get merit seats. But there is a huge competition and many students may not get selected to merit seats. So, many students prefer direct admissions for MBA in Bangalore.
The top MBA colleges usually prefer students from entrance exams and seats are very limited. So, many students prefer direct admissions for MBA in Bangalore
The MBA course is a 2-years postgraduate course that is divided into 4-semesters. This course provides some specializations to the students who all want to pursue this course.
Some of the specialisations available in MBA colleges in Bangalore are:
- Human Resource Management
- Operations management.
- Sales and marketing
- Hospitality management
- Retail management
- Hotel management
- Supply chain management
Factors to look before joining to MBA colleges in Bangalore
The students should keep in mind the following points before joining the MBA colleges:
- You must gather all the important information about the MBA colleges who all offer direct admission.
- You need to gather information about the placement, fee structure and the atmosphere of the college.
- You must visit the college to witness the infrastructure, facilities, classrooms and other important things.
- You must know about the quality of the education that this college provides.
- You need to check about the approval of this college. You need to check whether this college has got its approval from AICTE
- These are some of the factors that need to get answered while going for college to do direct admission.
List of MBA colleges in Bangalore that offer direct admissions
- Christ University
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Management.
- Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences.
- PES Institute of Technology and Management.
- IFIM Business School.
- Indus Business Academy.
- ISBM Bangalore.
- ITM Business School.
- GEMS B-School
- ISBR College