Direct Admission For BSc Nursing In Bangalore
For direct admission into the Bachelor in Science Nursing colleges in Bangalore in the undergraduate course, there is a general criterion of eligibility, which is as follows-
- Candidate must pass in PUC/ 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with Science subjects of PCB or Physics Chemistry Biology, along with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in English (except 40% for the Karnataka ST/ST/OBCs).
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age by the 31st of December of the year of admission.
The duration for the Nursing degree in Bachelor in Science in Bangalore is four years.
The various colleges that offer direct admission into a course offering a degree or diploma in Nursing in Bangalore, India may be discussed below.
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research- M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Nursing Education and Research was founded in 1987 and has been recognised by the government of Karnataka, Karnataka Nursing Council and Indian Nursing Council (INC) and is affiliated to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka (RGUHS). The aim behind establishing the MS Ramaiah University was to provide equal and uniform quality education that can be affordable to every individual living in India. It is now under the Gokula Education Foundation. This University offers seven undergraduate courses and six post-graduate courses.
- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences- Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences has been recognised by General Medical Council, United Kingdom, World Health Organisation (WHO) and The Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists, London. KIMS, Bangalore has been ranked No.24 among the 275+ Medical Colleges in India by 'The MINT', The Wall Street Journal.
- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences- BGS Global Institute of Medical Sciences has been established to impart quality education and is affiliated to the RGUHS or the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. The courses offered by the institute are recognised by the Medical Council of India, New Delhi. Established and subsequently developed to preach and also practice quality educational services to its students and to send them out to the world as dedicated and highly talented and able health care professionals. With provisions of state-of-the-art classrooms and an uber-modern system of laboratories, the institute provides its students with a useful environment for authentic learning, teaching and care for patients.
- B. R. Ambedkar Medical College- This College has received accreditation from the Medical Council of India and had an affiliation to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health science New Delhi.
- T John College- The T John College was established in the year 1993 in Bangalore for imparting fine and high-quality education to students aspiring to become professionals in the health sciences and field of medicine.