What to do to get direct admission for BPT in Bangalore?
When anyone talks about the BPT, the main thing that comes to the mind is how to get to the best BPT College in Bangalore. BPT means Bachelor of Physiotherapy and this course is an undergraduate course for the students.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in this line, then you can go for the top BPT College in Bangalore. When you go in this line, it is seen that the course teaches the students with some best skills and methods in physiotherapy. The method that a student learns during this course is said to be good for practicing for the physiotherapy treatment.
This BPT course may look good but to get to a BPT college is very difficult. This is because it is seen that every college has their eligibility criteria. If you want to take admission in any college, then you need to fulfill the criteria. The criteria of the colleges are mentioned below.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- The first thing that they need is a certificate of HSC examination 10+2.
- You must have given the HSC examination with these subjects as compulsory subjects. The subjects are English, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- You must have secured a minimum of 50 percent mark in HSC examination.
- Then, you must have appeared for the Common Entrance Examination (CET) for BPT.
- The examination is said to one type of qualifying examination done by all BPT colleges.
- You can take admission in any BPT college if you have qualified this examination.
If you fulfill all these criteria, then you will stand a chance to get a seat in BPT college. They allow the seat to the students who are based on marks of HSC examination and CET examination.
This undergraduate BPT course is an undergraduate course which has got three years. A student would be awarded the degree if the student completed the course in its stipulated time. After you have completed this course, you can also go for the post graduation course. For this, you have to show your BPT certificate during the admission.