BAMS College Admission In Bangalore
In Bangalore, there are some BAMS colleges. All the colleges have got the best teaching facility and provide all the basic facilities to the students. When you get graduated from the BAMS College, then you get a graduate degree from the college.
To get the degree from the college, you need to go for the successful completion of the course in 5 and a half year. The course also includes a year of internship too.
When it comes to the course curriculum, the courses include modern anatomy, diagnostic and pathology procedure. Apart from these, other things that are offered to the students are Social and preventive medicine, physiology, pharmacology and many more.
When it comes to the colleges of BAMS in Bangalore, then some of the best colleges are mentioned below.
BAMS College In Bangalore
- SDM Institute of Ayurveda.
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
- Sri Sri College of Ayurvedic Science and Research.
- Govt. Ayurveda Medical College and many more other colleges.
What Are The Future Aspects?
The students who all want to know about the future aspects of the courses after they get a degree in the colleges are mentioned below.
- Some of the Indian States permits BAMS graduates to practice modern or allopathic medicine.
- If you are a BAMS doctor, then you can pursue PhDs in any research areas of your interest in some Pharmaceutical companies.
- You can go for short duration courses in streams like Statistics, Epidemiology and Clinical Toxicology.
- You can go for PG and Diploma courses.
- You can go for a job in health care administration and hospital.
- You can pursue Masters in Public health.
- You can work as health supervisors.
- You can go for general practice.
- You can also associate with the academics.