Christ College of Engineering, comes under the umbrella of Christ University Bangalore, Karnataka. The University began its journey in the year 1969, and was declared deemed in the year 2008. Run and managed by the priests of Catholic religious order.
- The University holds accreditation by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council); with an A grade.
- Recognized by UGC as an institution with "Potential for Excellence"
- Students can apply on the Christ College of Engineering Bangalore website.
- Through direct mode from: The Office of Admissions, Christ University, Faculty of Engineering, Mysore Road, Kanmanike, Kumbalgodu Post, Bengaluru-560074 Office of Admission, Christ University, Central Block, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029
- For Admission Criteria for NRI students and guidelines for lateral entry admissions please visit college website
- For Christ College of Engineering admissions, eligibility criteria for UG, PG and lateral entries, is specified on the institute website
Christ College of Engineering takes all requisite measures for regulation for prevention and control of ragging.
Awards & Scholarships:
The institute believes in awarding students for exemplary performances in academics and extracurricular activities. And, thereby they offer awards and scholarships to all such meritorious students under various categories like:
- Award for: Excellence/Proficiency/ Co-Curricular Activities
- Scholarships for: Merit/ Financial Assistance
Training and Placements:
The university has a separate placement cell that facilitates student entry to the corporate world and opens different career avenues for them. The Cell also assists students:
- In better career planning and offers counselling, by evaluating personal interests, aptitude and student abilities
- Helps students work towards professional development and imparting employability skills like: conducting GDs, resume building exercises, conducting mock interviews etc.