Details about BPT course eligibility in Bangalore
BPT is said to be the Bachelor of Physiotherapy undergraduate course. This course is all about Physio-therapeutic system of the medicine. When any student goes for this course, then this course is said to be offering the students with best skills as well as methods. All these methods are said to be good for practicing about the Physiotherapy treatment.
If you are interested in this line, then you go for any physiotherapy college in Bangalore. You can find some top colleges which provide BPT course to the students in Bangalore. But to get the admission in the college, you must fulfill some minimum criteria. After that only you can get into the college.
Eligibility criteria for BPT
If you are interested in going for the BPT after your college, then you must see the following criteria.
- The very first thing that you need to have is the HSC examination 10+2 certificate.
- You must pass the examination with the subjects that include Biology, English, Physics, and Chemistry.
- You must have secured minimum 50 percent marks in the examination.
- After that, you must appear for the common entrance examination (CET) for BPT.
- Colleges do this examination, and you need to qualify in this examination to get eligible for a seat in the BPT College.
- The seats that are allocated to the students are purely based on the merit list. You will be getting a call from college as per your marks in the examination and CET examination.
These are the criteria that a student must see before pursuing the BPT course.
The fee structure for BPT
When you are going to get in college to pursue BPT, then you need to see about the fee structures. It is seen that the minimum charge that college levied for the course starts from 1 lakh INR. The fee amount ranges from 1 lakh to 5 lakh. But the fee structure varies from college to college, so you need to check the fee structure.
BPT is three years. If you want to get the degree for BPT, then you have to complete the course on time so that you will be graduated from college with a degree in your hand.
If you become a physiotherapist, then you can work in community health centers, sports clinics, government hospitals, rehabilitation centers, defense establishments, teaching establishments, and many more places.