BGS medical NEET cut-off marks for medical course
If you are looking for the best college to pursue the medical course, then BGS medical college is the best college for you. This college is one of the most prominent colleges for medical in Bangalore. The college was set up in the year 2013 and is located at Uttarahalli Road, Bangalore. The college provides with all kind of facilities for the students with a good academic record for education. The college has got the affiliation with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, and the Medical Council of India approves it.
Many students all want to take admission in this college. But the seats are limited in this college, and for this reason, the college has gone for the eligibility criteria for the students.
What are the eligibility criteria?
If you want to get a seat in this college, then you need to go through this eligibility criterion that the college has set for the students.
- The student needs to pass the 12th board exams.
- The students need to show the 12th passing certificate for getting admission in this college.
- The student needs to appear in the exams with subjects that include Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The student must have scored at least 50 percent of marks in the 12th board exams.
- The student must have completed 17 years of age on 31st December of the year of admission.
- NEET medical entrance exams do the selection of the candidate.
- The student needs to give the NEET medical entrance exam.
- The student needs to get qualify in this medical entrance exam as well as you need to score good marks in this exam.
Allocation of seats
If you are thinking to get a seat in the college, then the college selects the students based on the merit lists. So, you need to score good marks in the NEET medical entrance exams and also needs to score some good marks in the board exams too. After that, you can expect a call letter from the college to allow you for the admission in the college for the medical course.
But to get qualified in NEET entrance exams is not a child play. The entrance exam is difficult, and with addition to that, the college too has placed the cut-off marks for the students as well. This is because the students are large in the number who all appear for the exams so to take the best candidates for the college, the college has set the marks for the NEET exams.
Cut-off marks to obtain by you
The cut-off marks for the NEET entrance exam are mentioned below.
- If you belong to UR category, then you need to secure 50 percent marks in the exam.
- If you belong to SC and ST, then you need to score at least 40 percent marks in the exam.
- If you belong to the OBC category, then you need to score 40 percent marks in the exam.
So, you need to secure the minimum marks in your category to get qualified for the admission in the college for the medical course.