Details about Ambedkar-bpt-college
Ambedkar BPT College in Bangalore is said to be one of the best colleges for pursuing BPT. This college is said to be offering both undergraduate and postgraduate courses to the students. The college provides the best BPT course when it comes to quality education.
If you have an aim to become a Physiotherapist, then you can go to this college. This college is said to provide some best BPT teaching in Bangalore. This is because this college has got the best teaching staff. They have got many years of experience in this field. They teach the students in a good way and make them understand about the physiotherapy in detail manner.
They too make them learned all the tricks and methods that are used in this process. Physiotherapy is a process in which a patient gets treated in such a way that the injured or painful part of the body works like before along by reducing the pain of that particular body part.
But to perform this, you need to learn physiotherapy perfectly. But for this, you need to take admission in any BPT college. When it comes to the Ambedkar BPT College, they have got some strict rules for the admission.
It is seen that all colleges have got their own rules for admission. When it comes to this college, they have got many rules in this regard. The eligibility criteria for the admission is mentioned below.
- The student must have passed the 12th or any equivalent examination.
- The student must have passed the examination with a minimum of 50 percent marks.
- The student must have subjects like English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- The student must have appeared the Common Test Entrance examination.
- BPT colleges do the CET examination, and this examination is said as the qualification examination for students.
- The student who all are seeking admission in the examination must have attained 17 years of age or above.
So when you are going to get admission in Ambedkar BPT College, you must have qualified the following conditions. After that, the college will allocate the seats to all deserving candidates, and this allocation is said to be solely based on the merit list. The list is prepared as per the marks obtained in HSC examination along with the marks obtained in CET examination. So you have to perform well in both exams to get qualify for BPT.