Direct admission procedure For MBBS At AJ Shetty medical college
In Mangalore, many medical colleges all provide you with the best kind of opportunities to pursue the medical course. Among several colleges for medical courses, AJ Shetty Medical College is said to be one of the top-rated colleges for the students. This college provided all types of basic facilities for the students and got some best teachers for the students.
Demand for college
The demand to get into this college is said to be high as this is the best college for the students to pursue medical courses. The students who all think to get into this course is seen to be very high in number. The seats that AJ Shetty medical college have got for the medical courses is very limited. For this reason, competition among the students is getting high and high. To get admission in the college, a student needs to excel in all subjects starting from board exams to entrance exams.
As the competition is high, so the college has set some eligibility criteria for MBBS. If you want to take admission in this college, then you need to see their eligibility criteria first.
- The students need to pass the 12th board exams.
- The student needs to show the passing certificate during admission, and it must be from affiliated college or school.
- The student needs to appear in the exams with subjects that include Physics, Biology, and Chemistry.
- The student must have scored at least 50 percent of marks in the 12th board exams. Criteria are mentioned below.
- The student needs to appear for the NEET entrance medical exams.
- The student needs to qualify in NEET medical entrance exams as well as score some good marks in the exams too.
How are the seats allocated?
The AJ Shetty Medical College allocates seats as per the marks only. After the results of the NEET entrance exams are published, the college starts preparing the list of students eligible for admission. The list that this college has set is said to be prepared based on marks that students have secured. So, if you want to take admission in this college, then you need to score good marks in both 12th board and NEET medical entrance exams. So, you need to high marks to get qualify for the admission to AJ Shetty medical entrance exams.
Procedure of admission
If you want to take admission in this college for Undergraduate course, you must go for the NEET UG medical entrance exams. If you are interested in going for the PG courses, then you must go for the NEET PG medical entrance exams. So, if you are thinking to get into this college or to get a seat for the medical courses, then you need to make sure that you must have appeared for the medical entrance exams. This means that you need to appear for the NEET entrance exams to get a seat in the college.